Christian Center in a Nutshell
Any Given Worship Service Our Guests Can Expect:
- Casual atmosphere.
- Worship services about 60-75 minutes in length.
- Live, full band, worship music.
- Thought-provoking and practical Bible-based teaching.
- Complimentary drip coffee in our Sozo Cafe.
- Specialty coffees available for purchase.
- Fun and engaging environments for kids
- Accepting and friendly people.
- Tangible ways to serve our community and world.
- A free gift for guests.
Here are some helpful hints for your first visit:
- Parking can be a challenge; we encourage our regular attenders to park further away so we have spaces around our building reserved for you.
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be comfortable about your first visit.
- Show up 15 minutes before the service begins. This will allow you time to park your car, check-in your kids, and find a seat.
- Don’t worry about a dress code. We are pretty laid back. You will find some who wear jeans and others who will put on their “Sunday Best”.
- Grab a cup of coffee in the Sozo Cafe.
- Print out the directions to the church if you are unfamiliar with Bozeman. Click here for a map of our location.
Bringing Children with You?
Here is some information to help you and your kids have a great experience during our weekend services:
- Our children ages birth – 6th grade gather during our service times in the lower-level to the right as you walk through our main church doors.
- We have a check-in system for your children. If you’re new, our friendly welcome team will be happy to walk you through the process.
- You can rest assured that your kids are in a safe place. Every adult volunteer and leader in our children’s ministry has gone through an application process that includes a background check and references.
- We want you and your child to have an enjoyable and rewarding experience at Christian Center. If you have any questions or concerns please approach any of our children ministry workers (they will have an identifying badge). If they are unable to help you they will connect you with someone who can.
- Click here for more information about BCC Kids.